This class is an advanced multimedia course for Temple University’s Department of Journalism students examining the underlying concepts, principles, workflow and technical processes involved in telling stories online. Students will learn to experiment with storytelling through photography, audio, video, data and text. More specifically, students will learn to:
- Research, develop and maintain a reporting beat
- Independently produce a photo slideshow, audio slideshow, video story, data visualization and written story
- Collaboratively build a multimedia experience
- Develop and maintain a website through WordPress.org
- Develop and maintain a social media presence
If you have any questions regarding this class, feel free to contact me at email@example.com.